The Pit Bull Lovers Blog
I recently started a blog and the girls are incredibly sensitive about this. They think I'm going to tell you about their little misdeeds and give you too much information about their daily lives.
Of course I'm going to share that information with you! :o)
Along with thoughts on pit bull training, pit bull health, my take on articles of pit bull attacks, about Angel and Honey's daily adventures, and whatever else happens to be on my mind that day.
Two ways to read the pit bull lovers blog
Visit the Pit Bull Lover Blog main web site to read the current blogs. Remember to bookmark the page so you can come back and check for new articles.
Or you can have the articles delivered to you whenever the blog is updated with new articles.
To have the blog delivered directly to your desktop follow these five (5) steps:
- Visit http://www.rssreader.com/ and download their latest RSS reader program. This only takes a few minutes and full instructions are provided.
- Once you have RSSreader installed open it up and click the ADD button with the green + above it.
- A new window will open that says, "RSSreader Add Feed"
- In the text area enter the following feed URL: http://www.pitbulllovers.com/pitbullblog/atom.xml
- Place a title on the feed and follow the instructions to finish adding the Pit Bull Lover Blog to your reader.
Presto!. You're finished.
Each time I write a new blog the RSSreader will pick it up and deliver it directly to your desktop. Where you can read it there or visit the site to read it.
In short, the blog will be delivered to your "computer doorstep" without you having to remember the URL or book marking it or whatever.
If you want to read the blog online and don't want to follow the above steps simply visit The Pit Bull Lover Blog.
Jason & The Girls (Angel and Honey)
Back to Pit Bull Lovers Home
Copyright © 2005-2010. All rights reserved.